Monday, January 14, 2013

How to be Used by Him



He must increase; but I must decrease. John 3:30 (NASB)

It’s not about being busy it’s about priorities.  We are only on this earth for a short time and we need to know what gift or gifts God has given us and what God’s plan is for us.

We all have busy lives and some days we get upset with all the interruptions in our lives, but we need to take a good look at the interruptions and realize that God may have sent them.  When someone calls or stops to visit and asks for prayer or has a need, they usually need help NOW, not later, when we get around to it.


Don’t pass up an opportunity to be used by God.  Put God first and see how your life will change.

      


         Lord, help me to realize that you love me so much and you trust me to help your people.  Give me encouragement and wisdom through your Holy Spirit to do Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment